93
I don't use Sprint- but saw this in a news article. Thought it was interesting.
www.sprint.com/etiquette
My score: 81
80-89
Well Done! You did quite well, but you might want to brush up on your etiquette by reviewing the Sprint Wireless Etiquette Tips.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
93
92...
HAHA I liked the question have you ever answered a phone call in a public restroom. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
60
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
93
Cant we all just get along?
80
72 for me
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
86
but I'm sure my score would have been higher had they had N/A as an option for some of the questions. I hardly ever use the dang thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks